Volt Inu (VOLT/USDT – Trade it Here) is a hyper-deflationary token that can be invested in multiple asset classes such as NFTs, nodes, altcoins, staking and farming of stablecoins. Since VOLT is intended to be a hyper-deflationary token, profits made on treasury investments are then used to buy back and burn VOLT tokens. Let’s explore the core features, use cases, and tokenomics of the Volt Inu V2 project (plus ways of how to buy and earn VOLT on MEXC). Also, Volt Inu was listed on MEXC with a special MX-DeFi Event, for the original listing information you can visit special announcement page.
Core Features of Volt Inu V2
VOLT is able to generate passive income for all hodlers through NFTs fractionalization and acquisition of nodes that will allow for continuous revenue generation to be funneled back into VOLT.
- Automated Social activity reward. A rank-and-reward system is implemented in which holders of VOLT tokens can burn VOLT and complete weekly tasks to increase the exposure of VOLT and quality for bonuses.
- NFT Ecosystem. Volt Inu V2 is prepared to be connected with multiple NFT systems and plans to implement binding mechanisms between the token and NFT projects, such as giving NFT holders the ability to purchase VOLT at a discounted price and exclusive access to to launchpad and future features.
- P2E Racer. Volt Inu 2D Racers is a browser-based online game where users can enjoy play-for-free races and pay-to-play projects in which they can obtain VOLT by the merit of their position on the leaderboards.
Volt Inu V1 originally had a total supply of 69 trillion tokens. This excessive supply created some challenges for VOLT’s listing on more centralized exchanges. Therefore, Volt Inu made the executive decision to migrate all V1 tokens to V2 by dividing the total supply by 1 billion. The migration process should have been automatic and holders of the tokens should see an automatic return of their V1 tokens as V2 tokens.
Volt Inu V2 operates differently on the Ethereum blockchain as compared to the Binance Smart Chain. On the Ethereum blockchain, users are rewarded 1% for adding VOLT to their wallets and 2% for providing liquidity. For the same transaction, 2% of the tokens are automatically burned, 4% are allocated to marketing and development of the token, and 4% will go back to the Treasury to contribute to the buyback & burn mechanism.
On the Binance blockchain, on the other hand, users are rewarded 1% for adding VOLT to their wallets. The 2% liquidity allocation is transferred to the automatic burn mechanism and 4% of the tokens are automatically burned instead. The two other percentages hold constant: 4% of the tokens are designated for marketing and development purposes while 4% goes back to the Treasury.
For those who have the migration, here’s a step-by-step guide on how to manually migrate Volt Inu V1 into V2 tokens:
- Go to the VOLT V1 to V2 manual migration link.
- Transfer all your Volt V1 tokens to the listed wallet.
- Fill and submit the form on that page.
- Wait up to 30 days after submitting your request.
How to buy Volt Inu V2?
Looking for how to buy VOLT? You can purchase token on MEXC following the steps:
- Log in to your MEXC account and click [Trade]. Click on [Spot].
- Search “VOLT” using the search bar to see the available trading pairs. Take VOLT/USDT as an example.
- Scroll down and go to the [Spot] box. Enter the amount of VOLT you want to buy. You can choose from opening a Limit order, a Market order, or a Stop-limit order. Take Market order as an example. Click [Buy VOLT] to confirm your order. You will find the purchased VOLT in your Spot Wallet.
For the comprehensive guide on buying VOLT and other available tokens, please visit special MEXC How to Buy Guides Section.
Recent VOLT Token Price & Performance
VOLT reached the highest price (ATH) of 0.000003513 USDT on April 26th, 2022. The lowest price of VOLT since the ATH date was 0.0000004936 USDT on June 18th, 2022.
Interested in crypto like VOLT?
MEXC lists moonshot and provides access to trading of major crypto coins like VOLT, keep an eye on our listings in Innovation and Assessment zones, as well as major tokens in the Main Zone – we have more great projects to come! Also, visit the hot projects section to find more hot tokes that were listed already. If you would like to know more about crypto trading itself visit MEXC Academy.