TRON or TRX, (TRX/USDT – Trade it here) is the mainnet native token of the TRON protocol issued by TRON DAO. It was first deployed on the Ethereum blockchain and later moved to the TRON native ecosystem, a protocol aimed at constructing a global and free entertainment ecosystem that allows digital content creators to have greater control over both content and interactions with consumers through the employment of digital assets. Basic information for their token is available on the MEXC Digital asset introduction page.
Core Features of TRX
TRX is built around the entertainment industry and offers many unique features that cater to the specific needs of its largely content-creator user base.
- Data Release: All digital content on the ecosystem can be downloaded and distributed for free.
- Provision of Content: Digital assets go through the same process of delivery and distribution as typical digital entertainment content in order to stimulate the creation of environmental content.
- Personal ICO: Any user can distribute their digital assets as ICOs.
- Infrastructure: A variety of decentralized infrastructure is provided to all users (e.g. distributed exchange, offline games, prediction, and game system) in order to ensure a smooth user experience.
Tokenomics of TRX
TRX has a total supply of 100 billion, At its initial sale, 15.75 billion TRX was issued to private investors and 40 billion to ICO investors. TRON Foundation, the issuer of TRX, received 34 billion TRX. The Founder of TRON, Justin Sun, owns a separate company called Peiwo Huanle which holds an additional 10 billion TRX.
TRON generates a block every 3 seconds and has a reward mechanism of 32 TRX per block, with nodes receiving 16 TRX per block. Statistically, the yearly inflation momentum of TRX is about 500 million.
TRX mainly serves as a utility token for fueling programs on the TRON system rather than as currency outside of the network. It can be used by consumers to pay for digital content on the network. Content producers can also receive these payments and pay for blockchain services using TRX. They can be traded to other cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms as well.
Recent Price & Performance of TRON (TRX)
Currently, their market price is $0.05464 per unit. It has a market cap of $5,026,291,057 and a fully diluted market cap of $5,026,399,645. It also has a 24-hour trading volume of $119,687,363. You can check the live price of their token right here!
How to buy TRON (TRX)
You can buy TRON (TRX) on MEXC by following the steps:
- Log in to your MEXC account and click [Trade]. Click on [Spot].
- Search “TRX” using the search bar to see the available trading pairs. Take TRX/USDT as an example.
- Scroll down and go to the [Spot] box. Enter the amount of TRX you want to buy. You can choose from opening a Limit order, a Market order, or a Stop-limit order. Take Market order as an example. Click [Buy TRX] to confirm your order. You will find the purchased TRX in your Spot Wallet.
You can find a detailed guide on how to buy TRX token here.
Keep Yourself Updated With The Crypto Trend
Check out all of the listings in the Innovation and Assessment zones as well as the major tokens in the Main Zone – we have more amazing projects to come! What’s more, MEXC lists moonshots and offers access to trade major cryptocurrencies. Visit the Hot Projects section as well to uncover more featured popular tokens. Lastly, feel free to visit MEXC Academy to learn more about cryptocurrency!
Start your travel on MEXC Global