EverRise token (RISE/USDT – Trade it Here) is a multi-chain collateralized cryptocurrency that powers the EverRise dApp ecosystem. EverRise is an ecosystem with a central focus on decentralized finance that uses the buyback mechanism to power and provide flexibility to a range of projects. This article explores the core features and overall tokenomics of EverRise and ways of how to earn and buy RISE on MEXC. EverRise was listed on MEXC with the Kickstarter Event – detailed information on airdrop quantity and listing arrangement is available on this page. You can find basic Rise Token Information here.
Core Features of What is EverRise (RISE)
The EverRise ecosystem is comprised of a range of dApps — EverRevoke, EverSwap, EverBridge, EverOwn, EverMigrate, EverLaunch, EverLock, EverWallet, and NFT Staking Lab — that provide multi-chain security solutions to developers and users alike.
The EverRise Protocol
The EverRise ecosystem and token are fortified by the Auto-Buyback and Stake protocol, which purchases RISE tokens from the market and sends them to the staking rewards pool on the EverRise Staking platform. The 4% transaction fee collected for Liquidity Reserve (Auto-Buyback and Stake Protocol) is stored in the EverRise smart contract and is referred to as the buyback reserve. The buyback reserve acts as a second liquidity pool, exchanging native coins for RISE tokens in the main liquidity pool.
The EverRise buyback function is automatic based on the amount of blocks minted on the blockchain. The Auto-Buyback and Stake function serves one key purpose: fortifying liquidity pools across all chains.
RISE Token Security Features
- Time-Locks. Tokens and NFTs can be locked for a certain wallet for a certain duration of time, during which alternative wallets can be created to access the token early.
- Bound Permit Approvals. RISE allows a spending permit to be included with the swap action at EverSwap, so only an allowance for that transaction needs to be given. This feature is inherently coded in the EverRise smart contract and is done automatically through EverSwap.
- Ability to Mass Revoke Operator Approvals. In the case of a security breach on any DEX, NFT Marketplace or 3rd party dApp, RISE holders can mass revoke all spending and operator approvals for the RISE token, NFT assets, or both at any point in time.
- Auto-Timeout. Token approvals can be revoked automatically by previously set-up schedules — ranging between 1 hour to 7 years.
There is a total circulating supply of around 72 billion RISE tokens. No RISE tokens have yet been burned but periodic burns are under consideration if justified by market or tokenomic conditions. It is available on multiple blockchains: BNB Chain, Ethereum, Polygon, Fantom, and Avalanche.
The EverRise contract is coded to collect 6% in fees from all transactions (buys, sells, and transfers) across all blockchains.
- 4% for Liquidity Reserve (Auto-Buyback and Stake Protocol)
- 2% for Project Sustainability: Enhancements, Operations, and Marketing
At the time of writing, EverRise is estimated to have a market cap of $44,766,250 and a fully diluted market cap of $50,203,755.
How to buy RISE?
Looking for how to buy RISE? You can purchase EverRise token on MEXC following the steps:
- Log in to your MEXC account and click [Trade]. Click on [Spot].
- Search “RISE” using the search bar to see the available trading pairs. Take RISE/USDT as an example.
- Scroll down and go to the [Spot] box. Enter the amount of RISE you want to buy. You can choose from opening a Limit order, a Market order or a Stop-limit order. Take Market order as an example. Click [Buy RISE] to confirm your order. You will find the purchased RISE in your Spot Wallet.
For the comprehensive guide on how to buy RISE and other available tokens, please visit special MEXC How to Buy Guides Section.
Recent EverRise Token Price & Performance
RISE reached the highest price (ATH) of 0.007797 USD on January 8th, 2022. The lowest price of RISE since the ATH date was 0.0006276 USD on June 8th, 2022.
RISE Token Staking
On MEXC you can periodically stake RISE and other tokens via MX DeFi event plus other staking products with flexible and fixed APYs. You can check the availability of EverRise token staking option here.
Interested in crypto like EverRise?
MEXC lists moonshot and provides access to trading of major crypto coins like RISE, keep an eye on our listings in Innovation and Assessment zones, as well as major tokens in the Main Zone – we have more great projects to come! Also, visit the hot projects section to find more hot tokes that were listed already. If you would like to know more about crypto trading itself visit MEXC Academy.
Start your crypto trading journey with MEXC Global Exchange
The content of this webpage is not investment advice and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to offer or recommendation of any investment product. It is for general purposes only and does not take into account your individual needs, investment objectives, and specific financial circumstances. Investment involves risk.
Please note that the information and data above are cited from third-party sources & whitepapers and do not represent MEXC. Please refer to direct sources for more details. This is not financial advice and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to offer or recommend any investment product. It is for general purposes only and does not take into account your individual needs, investment objectives, and specific financial circumstances. Investment involves risk.
This disclaimer informs readers that the MEXC Creator’s content, views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the articles belong solely to the creators and authors, and not to MEXC Global itself. MEXC Global doesn’t give any investment recommendations or advice.