What is Mdex (MDX)?

Mdex or MDX is a decentralized trading protocol based on automated market making (AMM) for transactions across chains. Mdex serves as a fund pool to provide greater liquidity, which is similar to most decentralized exchanges.

Essential information for their token is available on the MEXC Digital asset introduction page. Furthermore, we are listing (MDX/USDT – Trade it here) on the Innovation Zone! Check it out now!

Mdex (MDX) Logo
Mdex (MDX) Logo

Essential Features of Mdex

Mdex believes in the infinite potential of decentralized finance (DeFi). It includes DEX, IMO, and DAO in the ecosystem in order to increase its transaction volume. Here are some main functions that Mdex provides:

  • Liquidity Mining. The platform seeks to provide MDX token incentives for users on both the HECO and BSC chains by staking liquidity provider (LP) tokens and increasing liquidity.
  • Dual Mining. Mdex secures transactions and liquidity processes by operating a dual mining mechanism, which provides more flexibility when it comes to converting MDX to other crypto or cash.
  • Swap. Users can transact or swap tokens, such as transaction mining on HECO and BSC. Mdex rewards their users through their trades and it supports a more active trading environment on the platform.
  • Automated Market Maker (AMM). It allows organizations to build and launch applications faster since Mdex supports this process.
  • Fundraising. The IMO platform supports the fundraising process on Mdex.

Functionality of MDX

Here are some use cases of MDX in real-life scenarios:

  • Pay for transaction fee. Mdex charges a 0.3% transaction fee from users. 60% of the transaction fee will be used to maintain the platform, split into two parts. The first 30% of the fee is for rebuying MDX and burning to reduce supply and the rest 70% will be used for HT purchases to incentivize MDX supporters.
  • Governance. MDX holders can vote in making major decisions in the community, such as projects and trading rules. Other decisions include but are not limited to transaction fee ratios, repurchase and destruction of the token, and so on.
  • Standard fundraising. MDX could be a standard fundraising token with HT-IMO on the Mdex exchange. In this case, you can think about using ETH in ICOs on the Ethereum blockchain.

What makes Mdex special?

The great majority of DeFi projects operate on the Ethereum network as ERC-20 assets, however as it switches to Ethereum 2.0, it is experiencing issues with high gas costs and sluggish transaction times. If they want their protocols to quickly gain adoption, the majority of newly developed protocols give scalability factors significant weight when selecting blockchain networks.

Although some claim that Uniswap is one of the main causes of the network’s congestion, Uniswap at least had a timing advantage by launching before the Ethereum network became extremely congested. However, Uniswap’s market dominance could change very quickly if layer-2 solutions are not implemented in a timely manner and produce the desired results. Because of this, the Huobi chain-based Mdex asserts that it has the distinctive quality to eliminate scaling issues.

Where to buy MDX Token

You can find MDX Tokens here at MEXC! We are listing MDX/USDT in our Innovation Zone!

What is the Price of MDX Tokens?

The MDX token is currently trading MEXC for $0.05893! It also has a fully diluted market cap of $62,461,681. You can check the live price of their token right here!

How to buy MDX Tokens on MEXC

You can buy MDX Tokens on MEXC by following the steps:

  1. Log in to your MEXC account and click [Trade]. Click on [Spot].
  2. Search “MDX” using the search bar to see the available trading pairs. Take MDX/USDT as an example.
  3. Scroll down and go to the [Spot] box. Enter the amount of MDX you want to buy. You can choose from opening a Limit order, a Market order, or a Stop-limit order. Take Market order as an example. Click [Buy MDX] to confirm your order. You will find the purchased MDX in your Spot Wallet.

You can find a detailed guide on how to buy MDX Tokens here.

Get Free Airdrops with MEXC Launchpad!

Did you know MEXC gives out 20+ free airdrops weekly? Launchpad and Kickstarter events ensure that all our loyal MX token HODLers receive a ton of new tokens! Learn all about it at our MX Zone now!

Meanwhile, check out all of the listings in the Innovation and Assessment zones as well as the major tokens in the Main Zone – we have more amazing projects to come! Visit the Hot Projects section as well to uncover more featured popular tokens. Lastly, feel free to visit MEXC Academy to learn more about cryptocurrency!

Join MEXC and Start Trading Today!