The evolution of MX Token & Bybit listing
MEXC’s native token MX Token (MX) will be listed on Bybit later in December. Since MEXC has joint partnership with Bybit, the token listing is also part of the strategy. The MX token was first introduced in 2018 to allow MEXC’s users to pay trading fees at a discounted rate on the MEXC exchange. For the interest of the MX community, introducing of talents, and supporting the evolution of the MEXC ecosystem, MX 2.0 proposal was approved on December 6.
MX 2.0 Proposal
The initial total supply of MX is 1 billion tokens, 550 million tokens have currently been destroyed. After the new proposal is approved, the MEXC foundation reserve will be 100 million tokens, MEXC Labs will retain 150 million tokens MEXC strategic partners will retain 100 million tokens and the other 100 million tokens will be burned immediately. Starting from January 2022, 40% of the entire profit of the MEXC platform will be allocated to the repurchase and burning of MX from the secondary market on a quarterly basis.
Amazing return of MX Token
Since being issued in 2018 with the issue price of 0.0092USDT, MX Token has reached the
highest of 3.7007 USDT. From the beginning of 2021, MX Token has a 2024% increase. The well-built ecosystem and the burning model make the MX Token becomes more and more valuable.
MX holders benefits at MEXC:
- MEXC Launchpad: MEXC’s token sale platform provides users worldwide with an exclusive opportunity to invest in high-quality projects.
- MEXC Kickstarter: a launch event activity at the pre-launch stage of a project in which the project initiates voting for the launch on MEXC, and then airdrops its tokens for free to all successful voting use. It only accepts MX in the vote and the winning project will provide free airdrops to MEXC users.
- MEXC M-Day: An event that allows users to purchase a newly launched token through a lottery drawing. Through the trading round and MX holding round, users participate in token sales after acquiring a ticket from the M-Day event.
- MEXC MX-Defi: A staking opportunity for users to stake MX/Project Tokens to receive more tokens as the yield.
- MEXC Voting: A vote for MEXC users’ favourite tokens to be transferred into the Innovation Zone and get rewards.
Explore more about these products in Academy
Looking for news about MX? You can check articles tagged with MX. New to blockchain and trading? If you want to know more about MEXC products and crypto trading, visit our Academy to learn how to start trading on MEXC.
Start your travel on MEXC