XCAD Network (XCAD/USDT) (Trade it Here) is a platform that provides content creators with additional content monetization options while helping smaller creators benefit from YouTube’s algorithms to grow their channels. XCAD Network released a token named the Creator Token that plays an important role in XCAD Network ecosystem, as it is the base currency for the Xcademy platform, Xcad DEX and governance token of the platform. Initially, XCAD token launched Ethereum as an ERC-20 asset until it eventually migrated to Zilliqa as a ZRC2 token. In this article, we will discuss everything you need to know about XCAD Token plus a guide on how to buy XCAD tokens.
Utilities Features of XCAD Network
Content Creator Tokens
With the Content Creator tokens, XCAD Network builds a bond between content creator and platform users. Creators are given an easier way to monetize their content and build an exclusive loyal fan community. At the same time, viewers have a better way to engage with their favorite YouTubers and earn tokens without changing their watching habits.
XCAD Plugin works as a Chrome extension which will be installed by content viewers to create a free XCAD account. Via this plugin, these viewers can easily earn content creator tokens without any fee, trade these tokens for stablecoins, buy more content creator tokens, or even XCAD tokens.
Xcademy is XCAD’s e-learning platform claiming to be the world’s first Youtube Academy where you can get trained by some of the UK’s biggest YouTubers on how to start your YouTube journey via their written content and motivational guides.
This platform also provides you with a set of tools and services for aspiring creators that can only be purchased by using the XCAD token.
Influencer MarketCap contains data on the performance of content creators’ tokens, namely market caps, trading volumes, and token metrics, allowing fans to keep track of and analyze their favorite content creator tokens.
XCAD Network provides a customized NFT exchange where creators can sell their unique NFTs to earn passive money while viewers can purchase these exclusive creator NFTs using XCAD tokens or content creator tokens.
Users can swap content creator tokens to XCAD tokens via XCAD DEX, a decentralized exchange built on Zilliqa. This platform will eventually be built into the XCAD plugin.
Who Created XCAD Platform and The Token (XCAD)?
Oliver Bell who serves as the CEO, Joel Morries, Bernice Thomas as CTO founded the XCAD Network. All of them have years of experience in blockchain technology and digital content.
How does XCAD Token work?
For content creators, aka Youtubers:
- Apply for tokenization;
- Launch their own content creator tokens, which can be used to reward fans via the XCAD plugin and then build an exclusive fan community;
- Mint scarce non-fungible tokens (NFTs) that can represent anything to earn passive money while rewarding their followers;
- Get paid out in their own tokens over time and unlock a certain number of tokens when achieving certain milestones;
- Host such events as airdropping tokens or NFTs, voting on video content, etc. to interact with and retain fans/followers.
For Users & Holders
- Install the XCAD plugin and create a free account;
- Earn their favorite content creator tokens by watching at least 80% of their videos or engaging with their channel;
- Trade/swap/stake these tokens for XCAD to receive rewards, watch exclusive content and join exclusive events.
XCAD Network Tokenomics
The circulating supply 31,848,238 tokens on the Ethereum blockchain platform before moving on to Ziliqa. XCAD reached the highest price (ATH) of 8.358 USDT on January 19, 2021. The lowest price since the date of ATH was 0.5261 USDT on July 22, 2022. The 30 days performance sees the highest price at 2.4116 USDT on September 11, 2022 and lowest at 1.481 on September 29, 2022. Its current performance is 1.7977 USDT (by September 27, 2022) with a market cap of $56,964,640.
How to buy XCAD Token?
You can buy XCAD on MEXC following the steps:
- Log in to your MEXC account and click [Trade]. Click on [Spot].
- Search “XCAD” using the search bar to see the available trading pairs. Take /USDT as an example.
- Scroll down and go to the [Spot] box. Enter the amount of XCAD you want to buy. You can choose from opening a Limit order, a Market order, or a Stop-limit order. Take Market order as an example. Click [Buy XCAD] to confirm your order. You will find the purchased XCAD in your Spot Wallet.
Want to stay tuned in crypto market?
Check out our listings in the Innovation and Assessment zones as well as the major tokens in the Main Zone – we have more amazing projects to come! What’s more, MEXC lists moonshot and offers access to trade major cryptocurrencies. Visit the Hot Projects section as well to uncover more featured popular tokens. Lastly, feel free to visit MEXC Academy to learn more about cryptocurrency in general.