What is MX DeFi？
MX DeFi Yield Mining is a brand new finance product introduced by MEXC Exchange. Users are able to stake MX, USDT, ETH, BTC, or other coins to earn liquidity yield. The yield is coming from newly listed tokens on the entire network during the staking period, including but not limited to-be-listed coins/tokens on MEXC. In this Defi event, the staking yield is distributed daily. Users are able to view it at “Staking History”.
If you want to learn about what is staking, please visit our staking articles category.
How to participate MX DeFi?
To participate in MX DeFi programs, users need to have an account on MEXC. If you don’t have an account u can register here.
- Through MEXC.com: Login into MEXC.com > select “Finance” > “MX DeFi” > find “Stake ” to join
- Through MEXC App: Login through MEXC App’s homepage > find “MX DeFi” > find “Stake” to join
The yield mining usually lasts 3 – 7 days. Users are able to unlock at any time. Here are the main principles of yield calculation and distribution in MX DeFi:
- The yield distribution is on T+1 basis.
- Liquidity yield calculation (daily)
- User’s daily yield amount = (User’s staking value / total staking value) * Yield supply of the day
MEXC MX DeFi Yield Calculation Example:
Suppose User A stakes 10,000 MX to earn token B, the yield supply of T day is 2,700 token B for MX pool, and the total staking value of T day (snapshot taking on T+1 day) is 500,000 MX.
So, User A can earn a yield of:
(10,000 / 500,000) * 2,700 token B = 54 token B
Notes for participants:
- Minimum Entry Requirement: Vary from project to project
2. If a user join staking on day T, he/she can unlock the stake token on day T+1;
3. The yield is calculated daily, and will be distributed to the user’s account on the next day.
Start your travel on MEXC Global