What is Secretum (SER Token)

Secretum or SER Token (SER/USDT – Trade it Here) is the communication token of the Secretum blockchain. Secretum is a fully encrypted, decentralized, P2P messaging and crypto trading app built on the Solana Blockchain. Let’s explore the core features, project tokenomics, and ways of how to buy SER token and earn it on MEXC). Secretum was listed on MEXC with a special M-Day Event, for the original listing information you can visit special announcement page.

Secretum SER Token
secretum_token_mexc

Core Features of Secretum

Secretum is the first global Web 3.0 era platform for all crypto wallet owners to trade and communicate with each other.

  • “Instant Trade”. Solana’s combined employment of proof-of-history (PoH) and proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus protocols makes it possible for users to send or receive crypto assets directly to/from those of other Secretum users — excluding the need for any exchange, and opens up the opportunity of trading P2P non-fungible tokens which are not traded publicly.
  • Security. All data and messages are stored on trusted nodes directly on our Solana-based Blockchain network and Secretum does not collect any sensitive personal data. All messaging is exclusively based on verifying wallet addresses via the node network. A KYC/AML verification procedure is completed through reliable third-party partners, outside of the Secretum platform.

SER Tokenomics

There is a total supply of 100,000,000 SER, the utility of Secretum. Similar to other utility tokens, secretum token mostly serves governance and reward purposes. SER token acts as a form of guarantee for users to initiate contact or invite new users to the Secretum network, rewards for users for providing nodes to the network and for users who provide content, payment for any additional premium services provided by the Secretum app, and a form of marker for the wallets of non-users that allows platform users to get in touch with users not in their contact lists.

There are two types of reward processes on the Secretaum network: 1) Secretum protocol-based reward and 2)transaction commissions. Protocol-based rewards are generated from inflationary SER token issuances from a pre-defined inflation schedule. Transaction commissions are generated from P2P asset transfers and messages, alongside a partial burning of each transaction fee.

Another existent incentive model in the Secretaum network is Smart Public Channels. To launch an SPC, a user will pay 100 SER tokens, of which 20% will be instantly burned, and 80% will become a staking reward for nodes. To access the content, users pay owners set fees, which owners keep 90% of. The remaining 10% is used as a staking reward (80%) and burned (20%).

How to buy SER Token?

Looking for how to buy SER token? You can purchase the Secretum on MEXC following the steps:

  1. Log in to your MEXC account and click [Trade]. Click on [Spot].
  1. Search “SER” using the search bar to see the available trading pairs. Take SER/USDT as an example.
  1. Scroll down and go to the [Spot] box. Enter the amount of SER you want to buy. You can choose from opening a Limit order, a Market order or a Stop-limit order. Take Market order as an example. Click [Buy SER] to confirm your order. You will find the purchased SER in your Spot Wallet.

For the comprehensive guide on buying SER and other available tokens, please visit special MEXC How to Buy Guides Section.

Recent SER Token Price & Performance

SER Token reached the highest price (ATH) of 1.15 USDT on May 1st, 2022. The lowest price of SER since the ATH date was 0.07 USDT on July 13th, 2022.

SER Token Staking

On MEXC you can periodically stake Secretum and other tokens via MX DeFi event plus other staking products with flexible and fixed APYs. You can check the availability of the SER token staking option here.

Interested in crypto like SER?

MEXC lists moonshot and provides access to trading of major crypto coins like SER, keep an eye on our listings in Innovation and Assessment zones, as well as major tokens in the Main Zone – we have more great projects to come! Also, visit the hot projects section to find more hot tokes that were listed already. If you would like to know more about crypto trading itself visit MEXC Academy.

Share your love to MEXC Global
Default image
MEXC Blog
We are your first stop for high quality projects - Buy, Sell & Trade Cryptocurrencies, NFTs, Margin, ETF, Futures, DeFi!
Articles: 393
Read Learn Watch