Kin or KIN (KIN/USDT – Trade it here) is a cryptocurrency for the digital world launched by Kik (an instant messenger service). The mission of Kin platform is to develop a decentralized and sustainable platform. The Kin platform is a new digital economic community where users can interact, share content, and give one another genuine rewards. This article will show everything you need to know about the platform and how to buy KIN tokens.
Core Features of Kin Platform
The platform intends to give users, app developers, and content producers the chance to profit from their contributions to the online world. See below to explore more about the features:
- Governance. The Kin Foundation is dedicated to “developing an open ecosystem of digital services”. Instead of being built around advertising like many social media platforms, this ecosystem is centered on users being able to add value to one another and themselves and being paid for doing so.
- Kin Reward Engine. Kin was introduced by Kik as a daily incentive given to users by an algorithm depending on their ecosystem participation. Also, Kik offers incentives to encourage developers to “create an open and decentralized ecosystem of apps” on the Kik platform.
History of KIN Tokens
In 2017, the Kin whitepaper was released. The Kin Foundation, a nonprofit corporation created solely for running KIN, oversaw the 2017 founding of Kin. Ted Livingston, the founder of Kin and CEO of Kik Interactive Inc., is in charge of the Kin Foundation. The Kin Foundation’s executive chairman is William Mougayar. KIN has a maximum total supply of 10 trillion.
How to buy KIN tokens?
You can buy KIN tokens on MEXC following the steps below:
- Log in to your MEXC account and click [Trade]. Then click on [Spot].
- Search “KIN” using the search bar to see the available trading pairs. Take KIN/USDT as an instance.
- Scroll down and go to the [Spot] box. Enter the amount of tokens you would like to buy. Next, you can choose from opening a Limit order, a Market order or a Stop-limit order. Take Market order as an example. Click [Buy KIN] to confirm your order. You will find the purchased tokens in your Spot Wallet.
How does Kin Platform work?
Participating in the network is the main way to earn Kin. By generating content, as well as by providing digital products and services to other Kim community members, users can earn tokens. After being purchased, the tokens can be used to purchase goods and services as well as other products from the community’s members.
The Ethereum blockchain formed the foundation for Kin platform’s first debut as an ERC-20 token, which aims to support all commercial activity inside the Kik ecosystem. A custom Stellar then added to the system in order to provide easy scaling and the elimination of fees from the transaction mechanism.
Token Price & Performance
KIN reached the highest price (ATH) of 0.00022215 USDT on August 19th, 2021. On the other hand, the lowest price since the date of ATH was 0.00001079 USDT on June 17th, 2022.
Would like to know more about crypto like KIN?
Pay close attention to our listings in the Innovation and Assessment zones as well as the major tokens in the Main Zone – we have more amazing projects to come! What’s more, MEXC lists moonshot and offers access to trade major cryptocurrencies. Visit the Hot Projects section as well to uncover more featured popular tokens. Additionally, feel free to visit MEXC Academy to learn more about cryptocurrency in general.