What is Doge Eat Doge (OMNOM)

Doge Eat Doge or OMNOM (OMNOM/USDT – Trade it here) is a meme token that is here to protect Dogecoin. It is a community project created on Dogechain. Their objective? Protect Dogecoin and eat Shiba Inu. Basic information for the OMNOM token is available on the MEXC Digital asset introduction page.

How to buy doge eat doge (OMNOM)
What is Doge Eat Doge (OMNOM)

How Does it Work

This is a meme token. It works when you show them support and love. They have an interesting tagline that says ” Let’s eat SHIB for breakfast”. This is a direct jab at Shiba Inu (SHIB)’s function. They are an ERC20 meme token that was created to kill Dogecoin. Therefore, Doge Eat Doge is here to retaliate. The community created Doge Eat Doge hoping that they can bite back at SHIB. Nothing better than a doggy rivalry, am I right?

At the moment, 31% of OMNOM supplies are in the DogeSwap pool. The remaining 69% is burned to CEO of Ethereum Vitalik Buterin. It would be quite awkward if Vitalik joined the Dogechain. In their official website, the development team mentioned that this is a happiness token. They are just creating it for some fun. Perhaps it might lead to something amazing in the future. However, there might also be no future development, and everyone will lose all their money. Therefore, kindly trade with care.

Recent Price & Performance of Doge Eat Doge Token (OMNOM)

OMNOM is currently performing at $0.000000002082‎ USD with a fully diluted market cap of $2,080,664. You can check the live price of OMNOM Token right here!

How to buy Doge Eat Doge Token (OMNOM)

You can buy Doge Eat Doge Token (OMNOM) on MEXC by the following the steps:

  1. Log in to your MEXC account and click [Trade]. Click on [Spot].
  2. Search “OMNOM” using the search bar to see the available trading pairs. Take OMNOM/USDT as an example.
  3. Scroll down and go to the [Spot] box. Enter the amount of OMNOM you want to buy. You can choose from opening a Limit order, a Market order or a Stop-limit order. Take Market order as an example. Click [Buy OMNOM] to confirm your order. You will find the purchased OMNOM in your Spot Wallet.

You can find a detailed guide on how to buy OMNOM tokens here.

Explore the Crypto World With MEXC

Check out all of the listings in the Innovation and Assessment zones as well as the major tokens in the Main Zone – we have more amazing projects to come! What’s more, MEXC lists moonshot and offers access to trade major cryptocurrencies. Visit the Hot Projects section as well to uncover more featured popular tokens. Lastly, feel free to visit MEXC Academy to learn more about cryptocurrency!

Share your love to MEXC Global
Default image
Wilbur Kwok
Articles: 392