Dego Finance (DEGO/USDT – Trade it Here) is a NFT+DeFi protocol and infrastructure that offers services covering the full NFT lifecycle, enabling any user to issue their own NFTs, participate in auctions, and trade NFTs. This article explores the core features and overall tokenomics of Dego Finance (plus how to buy and earn DEGO on MEXC).
Core Features of DEGO Finance
DEGO Finance is building an NFT protocol to provide a cross-chain Layer 2 infrastructure. By building on multiple blockchains such as Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum, and Polkadot, DEGO Finance enables blockchain projects to acquire users, distribute tokens and develop more diverse NFT applications. The DEGO NFT Suite offers a complete suite of products to manage the lifecycle of NFTs:
- NFT Foundry: Mint NFTs with unique attributes and rarity grades, by depositing DEGO, ERC-20, or BEP-20 tokens. DEGO Finance’s NFTs are backed by the token deposits during the minting process, and can be decomposed to release the deposited tokens.
- NFT Mining: Stake NFTs and mine rewards.
- Auctions: NFT auctions are carried out in the form of FOMO3D auctions.
- NFT Marketplace: Users can trade NFTs at Treasureland.
- ScanDrop: A dApp for users to participate in NFT airdrops by scanning QR codes.
There is a total supply of 21 million DEGO tokens, with a circulating supply of 8,607,383. At the time of writing, DEGO has an estimated market cap of $19,869,027 and a fully diluted market cap of $48,439,890.
The allocation of the tokens are as below:
When a user transfers DEGO token, 0.2% trading fees of the transferred amount will be deducted, 0.1% of fees will be directly burned, the remaining 0.1% will be transferred to the Dividend Pool.
How to buy DEGO?
Looking for a way to buy DEGO? You can purchase DEGO on MEXC following the steps:
- Log in to your MEXC account and click [Trade]. Click on [Spot].
- Search “DEGO” using the search bar to see the available trading pairs. Take DEGO/USDT as an example.
- Scroll down and go to the [Spot] box. Enter the amount of DEGO you want to buy. You can choose from opening a Limit order, a Market order or a Stop-limit order. Take Market order as an example. Click [Buy DEGO] to confirm your order. You will find the purchased DEGO in your Spot Wallet.
Recent DEGO Price & Performance
In 2022, DEGO reached the highest price (ATH) of 6.4951 USD on January 2nd, 2022. The lowest price of DEGO since the ATH date was 0.8207 USD on May 11th, 2022.
Interested in crypto like DEGO?
MEXC lists moonshot and provides access to trading of major crypto coins like DEGO, keep an eye on our listings in Innovation and Assessment zones, as well as major tokens in the Main Zone – we have more great projects to come! Also, visit the hot projects section to find more hot tokes that were listed already. If you would like to know more about crypto trading itself visit MEXC Academy.