How can MEXC determine his earnings or terminate a grid in Spot Grid Trading on MEXC Quantitive Trading Platform?
How do I determine my earnings?
- Click on [My Earnings]
How do I terminate a running spot grid?
- Click on [My Strategies] -> [the red button]
- Click on [Confirm]
The following considerations are required for the spot grid.
- When the grid trading is terminated, orders will be placed at the market price. The grid’s final return may vary depending on the market price, depth, and other factors.
- The grid trading is risky and is best suited for oscillating markets rather than one-sided/trending markets. When a market is oscillating, spot grid trading will profit from market volatility by automatically buying low and selling high within a given price range.
- The return may not be higher at the same time as the number of grids increases. A grid is only profitable if the market price stays within the price range you’ve set. Increasing the number of trades and the profitability of a single grid is the key to increase returns. Too many grids reduce the spread and number of buys on a single grid, lowering the profitability of a single trade. As a result, a suitable number of grids is required to maximise returns.
- The return might not be higher if the range of price is larger. A price range that is too large could reduce the number of trades, so you might want to try different settings for the number of grids and price ranges.
- You can create and run up to 20 bots.
- Currently, only stop-loss and take-profit settings are available for running bots; there is no function for changing parameters or adding additional investment capital.
Start your travel on MEXC