Parallel Alpha is an NFT trading card game on the Ethereum blockchain. The Parallel game is composed of digital collectible cards which can be used to build a deck of cards and played in an online game that is currently in development. The parallel is a sci-fi trading card game (TCG) utilizing the power of NFTs to give players ownership of their cards and other game assets. The cards can be used to build a deck and play in an online client / mobile game that is currently in development. This article explores the core features of Parallel Alpha and how one can purchase Parallel Alpha by first purchasing ETH as a base token on the MEXC Exchange.
What is Parallel Alpha?
A parallel is one of the 5 evolution flows that humanity has undergone after a certain devastating event. The event called “Priming” caused the exodus of the Earth, and humanity all over the planet has had to sacrifice all its resources to create a spaceship to escape. Humans are divided into 5 different colonies: Earthens, Marcolien, Augencore, Kathari et Shroud.
The 5 Parallels represent human evolution in five Parallel streams. Each Parallel has its own strengths, strategies, and abilities. The story behind the game centers on each Parallel’s battle to control Earth, their common ancestral home.
Each Parallel will have certain characteristics and specific game styles:
- Earthens: Defensive / Control from nature
- Marcoliens: Energy manipulation / Direct damage from solar technology
- Augencore: Buffs / Composable units from salvage technology
- Kathari: Overrun horde / Combo from cloning technology
- Shroud: RNG (Randomness) / Control from blackhole technology
A deck contains 40 cards and may consist of those from a single parallel plus universal cards. Universal cards do not belong to any parallel and may be used in all decks. Each deck is limited to three copies of a card, except in the case of legendaries which are limited to one copy. This limitation applies to both the deck’s parallel-specific cards and universal cards. Players may create more than one deck and play as any of the parallels for each match.
The features and characteristics of cards in Genesis have not been attributed yet. Development team would like to be sure that the game is balanced before attributing final values to the cards. They plan to integrate HP, XP, and health points in the β set and following decks.
How to buy Parallel Alpha?
To purchase Parallel Alpha, users should first purchase ETH on MEXC Exchange following the steps listed below:
- Log in to your MEXC account and click [Trade]. Click on [Spot].
- Search “ETH” using the search bar to see the available trading pairs. Take ETH/USDT as an example.
- Scroll down and go to the [Spot] box. Enter the amount of ETH you want to buy. You can choose from opening a Limit order, a Market order, or a Stop-limit order. Take Market order as an example. Click [Buy ETH] to confirm your order. You will find the purchased ETH in your Spot Wallet.
After purchasing your desired amount of ETH, you can send them to your Metamask wallet and then purchase Parallel Alpha on OpenSea.
Recent Parallel Alpha Price & Performance
Over the last 90 days, the collection Parallel Alpha has an average price of 0.1081 ETH and an average transaction volume of 4,327.9384. In September 2022, Parallel Alpha accumulated a total transaction volume of 71,400 ETH.
Interested in buying NFTs? We have more!
MEXC not only provides access to the world’s most popular tokens and new GEMs, but also offers unique assets & tools! Visit the hot projects section to find more hot tokes that were listed already. If you would like to know more about crypto trading itself visit MEXC Academy.