How can MEXC verify created spot grid or check the strategy in Spot Grid Trading on MEXC Quantitive Trading Platform?
How do I verify created spot grid?
- Click on [My Strategies] -> [Info].
Checking Strategies in Use
- Strategy Info: All information on the current strategy.
- Running: The situation of buy and sell orders that have been filled.
- Completed: The buy and sell order that have been completed.
- Transfer History: The amount transferred from Spot your account to Spot Grid Trading account.
Detailed description of Strategy in Use
- Total Earnings: Grid Earnings + Floating PnL
- Grid Earnings: The total profit generated by filled Buy and Sell Order pairs.
- Floating PnL: (Market price of the base currency – price of buying in) * Holding amount of the base currency.
- Estimated Annual Percentage: (Total earnings/Total investment) / Days of operation * 365 days
- Number of Tradings: The total number of filled buy and sell orders.
- Number of Matches: represents the number of paired orders, which are filled as a pair with a lower priced buy and a higher priced sell order.
Start your crypto trading journey with MEXC Global Exchange
The content of this webpage is not investment advice and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to offer or recommendation of any investment product. It is for general purposes only and does not take into account your individual needs, investment objectives, and specific financial circumstances. Investment involves risk.
Please note that the information and data above are cited from third-party sources & whitepapers and do not represent MEXC. Please refer to direct sources for more details. This is not financial advice and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to offer or recommend any investment product. It is for general purposes only and does not take into account your individual needs, investment objectives, and specific financial circumstances. Investment involves risk.
This disclaimer informs readers that the MEXC Creator’s content, views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the articles belong solely to the creators and authors, and not to MEXC Global itself. MEXC Global doesn’t give any investment recommendations or advice.