RChain ecosystem or REV (REV/USDT – trade it here) is a growing communities of decentralized applications (dApps), libraries and resources. Its mission is to maximize efficiency at minimal computational and environmental cost to provide the foundation and utility for global coordination. Innovations in consensus and concurrent processing increase transaction sustainability, security and scalability. In this article, we will introduce everything you need about the RChain ecosystem and an instruction on how to buy REV token.
RChain is the first chain that enables any complex cross-shard transactions to be checked and concluded atomically and concurrently by all participating shards. It is built on Rholang, the native programming language of RChain. Therefore, cross-shard transactions can be completed as easily and securely as those that take place within a single shard. A behavioral type system based on Rho calculus will also be included.
Motivation Behind RChain
The climate change on global scale has been a problem to people and corporations. RChain took the initiative and wanted to build up the hope to open the way for transformative power of the love for environment. Moreover, working to find the way out of the mess we as human have created for ourselves. Think about the fire in LA, glacier melt and drinking water concerns, we need remedies.
Components of RChain
There are 3 major technological components in the delivery of its RNode software:
- RSpace, a new kind of key-value store;
- Rholang, a new kind of programming language;
- Casper, a new kind of consensus algorithm.
Each of these elements and the innovations they produce are created to address particular market demands. When it makes sense, RChain would much rather use state-of-the-art engineering and practice than invest in expensive R&D. At the same time, RChain understands that a platform must be of a completely different kind of quality than what we typically find in Internet software if we are to construct one that is reliable enough to rebuild the world’s data and financial networks on it.
So how do the components work? RChain employs a fundamentally unique development technique known as correct-by-construction. Programs extraction by using this technique from proofs of their accuracy. The end result of this strategy is that the functioning, production-level code has been properly verified and shown to be accurate. This is the standard of software quality and dependability required for a platform with the aforementioned objectives and goals.
RChain Solves the Scalability Issue
In the network ecosystem, it requires each node to execute each transaction, share nodes, and produce transactions concurrently. The network becomes overloaded as a result of the steadily rising volume of transactions, which slows down transaction processing. The factors that lead to scalability problem are:
- Block size
- Another important element for blockchain scalability is block size. The Bitcoin blockchain’s first block size limit was 1 MB, or around 2020 transactions. Later, when the volume of transactions rose, the lengthy transaction execution procedure emerged as a new scalability issue.
- Response time
- Each transaction requires a validation process. There is a long wait for validation because there are so many transactions in the queue. Creation of new block on Bitcoin blockchain takes around 10 minutes. The processing time likewise increases as the number of transactions rises.
- Include the transaction in a chain block to complete the transaction validation procedure. The new block is made, and information pertaining to that transaction is added. When users send each other cryptocurrency, the payment details are on the node, created a new block, and stored the data.
- Each node updates the ledger with details about the transaction as the process finished. The probability of the entire system failing increases as the amount of recorded data rises. Early blockchains like Bitcoin suffer from scalability issues and have a number of hardware-related restrictions. Operating a node for two significant Blockchains gets difficult.
How to buy REV?
You can buy REV on MEXC following the steps:
- Log in to your MEXC account and click [Trade]. Click on [Spot].
- Search “REV” using the search bar to see the available trading pairs. Take REV/USDT as an example.
- Scroll down and go to the [Spot] box. Enter the amount of REV you want to buy. You can choose from opening a Limit order, a Market order, or a Stop-limit order. Take Market order as an example. Click [Buy REV] to confirm your order. You will find the purchased tokens in your Spot Wallet.
Looking for more special tokens?
Fortunately, we are here to help you with your challenges in crypto. MEXC lists moonshots, which also offers access to significant crypto assets like this project for trading. We have more new projects coming, so keep an eye on our listings in the Innovation and Assessment zones as well as the big tokens in the Main Zone. You can find more trending tokens in the Hot Projects section. Visit MEXC Academy to learn more about cryptocurrency trading!