METIS (METIS/USDT – Trade it here) integrates the Decentralized Autonomous Company (DAC) framework within its Layer 2 infrastructure, a differentiating factor that makes it easy for any developers, builders, or community leaders to build their applications and communities. It also makes it easy to use the pre-set tools to facilitate their development, manage collaboration, and enjoy the network effects of the world’s largest decentralized finance ecosystem, without the costs and bottlenecks normally associated with Ethereum.
Based on the spirit of Optimistic Rollup, Metis is building an easy-to-use, highly scalable, low-cost, and fully functional Layer 2 framework (Metis Rollup) to fully support the application and business migration from Web 2.0 to Web 3.0. Its scalable protocol supports a wide range of use cases, including yield farming, DEX trading, and powering the gig economy via dApps that offer cheap and fast micropayments.
METIS Core Features and Ecosystem
Metis designed and implemented a new layer 2 solution with an EVM-compatible virtual machine called the Metis Virtual Machine or MVM.
With the Metis design, Metis brings several benefits:
- Low-cost TX (Starting end of Q1 with launch of Metis storage layer, gas fees will drop to just cents)
- Fast TX speed
- Builder Mining Program: 30% of all TX revenue kickbacks go to partners via Builder Mining
- No-code middleware
- DAC infrastructure will enable any company in the world, blockchain or non-blockchain, to form a decentralized business on our network
- Fully decentralized/community
For its ecosystem, Metis introduces Community Ecosystem Governance (CEG), a snapshot voting system allowing the community to vote on projects they care about most. Candidac plays an extreme role in the ongoing Metis CEG. Projects that desire in becoming a Community Verified Project (CVP) which is an integral part of the CEG program are required to post a CVP-proposal in the the Proposal category. Proposals are approved based on CVP requirements, followed by Livestream to further discuss the project. The community then executes their Governance Power through a Quadratic Voting System on Snapshot to make the Project a CVP or NOT.
The METIS token is the native token of METIS ecosystem. It has several main use cases:
- paying for transaction fees
- staking for DAC to earn rewards
- rewarding users for contributing to the community
METIS has a maximum supply of 10,000,000 METIS coins.
How to buy METIS?
You can buy METIS on MEXC following the steps:
- Search “METIS” using the search bar to see the available trading pairs. Take METIS/USDT as an example.
- Scroll down and go to the [Spot] box. Enter the amount of METIS you want to buy. You can choose from opening a Limit order, a Market order or a Stop-limit order. Take Market order as an example. Click [Buy METIS] to confirm your order. You will find the purchased METIS in your Spot Wallet.
Recent Token Price & Performance
Since listed on MEXC in 2021, METIS reached the highest price (ATH) of 323.04 USDT in January 2022.
Interested in crypto like METIS?
MEXC lists moonshot and provides access to trading of major crypto coins like METIS, keep an eye on our listings in Innovation and Assessment zones, as well as major tokens in the Main Zone – we have more great projects to come! Also, visit the hot projects section to find more hot tokes that were listed already. If you would like to know more about crypto trading itself visit MEXC Academy.
Start your travel on MEXC Global