Kiba Inu or KIBA (KIBA/USDT – trade it here) is a meme coin which is inspired by Kiba Inuzuka. It is one of the supporting characters of the Naruto anime. The character is devoted to his friends and would stop at nothing to keep them safe. This is the spirit of the $KIBA token: a strong, caring community that wants to advance together. In this article, I will talk about everything you need to know about this project, including how to buy KIBA token.
The project wants to be around for the long run and has made community involvement its main focus. The platform wants to increase community involvement in the upcoming months to support real-world use cases and NFTs and scale more substantial incentives for traders. The project supports a fair pricing mechanism for NFT auctions, token holders, and token prices as well as complete transparency in all transactions and activities. The company encourages open communication with the community and stakeholders in order to guarantee the project’s long-term success.
What is $KIBA token?
The ecosystem uses $KIBA as its native token. In the same ecosystem, the token is utilized to execute both ongoing and upcoming functions. Similar to the already well-known token Floki, which was recently introduced on the Binance Smart Chain, the token is likewise constructing a bridge between Ethereum and the Binance Smart Chain so that holders on one side can easily transfer over to the other.
Features of Kiba Inu
Here are some utilities the project offers:
- Kiba Swap. The Kiba Inu team created a decentralized internal exchange called Kiba Swap that can support several chains.
- Kiba Bridge. Interoperability between the Ethereum Network and the Binance Smart Chain network is provided through the Kiba Bridge, allowing $KIBA holders to easily transfer between chains.
- Honey Pot Checker. A honeypot is a smart contract that, in exchange for the user sending more money to it, pretends to leak its funds to any user (victim). However, the user-provided money will be locked, and the attacker who set up the honeypot would most likely be able to get it back.
- Kiba FOMO. It serves as a token tracker and offers data on all tokens that have recently gone public on the Polygon chain, Binance Smart chain, Ethereum Blockchain, and other platforms.
How to buy KIBA token
You can buy KIBA on MEXC by the following the steps:
- Log in to your MEXC account and click [Trade]. Click on [Spot].
- Search “KIBA” using the search bar to see the available trading pairs. Take KIBA/USDT as an example.
- Scroll down and go to the [Spot] box. Enter the amount of tokens you want to buy. You can choose from opening a Limit order, a Market order or a Stop-limit order. Take Market order as an example. Click [Buy KIBA] to confirm your order. You will find the purchased tokens in your Spot Wallet.
Learn More in Cryptocurrency
Check out all of the listings in the Innovation and Assessment zones as well as the major tokens in the Main Zone. We have more amazing projects to come! In addition, MEXC lists moonshot and offers access to trade major cryptocurrencies. Visit the Hot Projects section as well to uncover more trending popular tokens. Last but not least, feel free to visit MEXC Academy to learn more about cryptocurrency!