EVMOS (EVMOS/USDT – Trade it here) is a scalable, high-throughput Proof-of-Stake blockchain that is fully compatible and interoperable with Ethereum. It’s built using the Cosmos SDK which runs on top of the Tendermint Core consensus engine.
This allows developers to have all the desired features of Ethereum, while at the same time, benefit from Tendermint’s PoS implementation. Also, because it is built on top of the Cosmos SDK, it will be able to exchange value with the rest of the Cosmos Ecosystem through the Inter Blockchain Communication Protocol (IBC).
EVMOS Core Features and Ecosystem
Here’s a glance at some of the key features of EVMOS:
- Web3 and EVM compatibility
- High throughput via Tendermint Core
- Horizontal scalability via IBC
- Fast transaction finality
EVMOS enables these key features by:
- Implementing Tendermint Core’s Application Blockchain Interface (ABCI) to manage the blockchain
- Leveraging modules and other mechanisms implemented by the Cosmos SDK.
- Utilizing gETH as a library to promote code reuse and improve maintainability.
- Exposing a fully compatible Web3 JSON-RPC layer for interacting with existing Ethereum clients and tooling (Metamask, Remix, Truffle, etc).
The sum of these features allows developers to leverage existing Ethereum ecosystem tooling and software to seamlessly deploy smart contracts which interact with the rest of the Cosmos ecosystem.
EVMOS ecosystem includes a variety of dApps such as DeFi, NFT, tools, wallets, etc. Thanks to EVMOS’ design, it is possible for users and developers to expand the market of the products and projects from Ethereum to EVMOS conveniently and efficiently.
The denomination used for staking, governance and gas consumption on the EVM is the EVMOS. The EVMOS provides the utility of: securing the Proof-of-Stake chain, token used for governance proposals, distribution of fees to validator and users, and as a mean of gas for running smart contracts on the EVM.
EVMOS is compatible with ERC20 tokens and other non-fungible token standards (EIP721, EIP1155) that are natively supported by the EVM.
How to buy EVMOS?
You can buy EVMOS on MEXC following the steps:
- Search “EVMOS” using the search bar to see the available trading pairs. Take EVMOS/USDT as an example.
- Scroll down and go to the [Spot] box. Enter the amount of EVMOS you want to buy. You can choose from opening a Limit order, a Market order or a Stop-limit order. Take Market order as an example. Click [Buy EVMOS] to confirm your order. You will find the purchased EVMOS in your Spot Wallet.
Interested in crypto like EVMOS?
MEXC lists moonshot and provides access to trading of major crypto coins like EVMOS, keep an eye on our listings in Innovation and Assessment zones, as well as major tokens in the Main Zone – we have more great projects to come! Also, visit the hot projects section to find more hot tokes that were listed already. If you would like to know more about crypto trading itself visit MEXC Academy.