Blue-chip NFT prices are still out of reach, how does MEXC NFT Index lower the barriers to entry?

Compared with the beginning of April this year, ETH has dropped from 3579USDT to a minimum of 881USDT (currently it has risen from the bottom to about 1600USDT). If calculated in USDT , the price of most blue-chip NFTs will drop by at least 3 times. However, the prices of blue-chip NFTs such as Moonbirds, Clone X, Meebits, Doodles, etc. still stop normal users from participating. For example, the floor prices of Doodles and moonbirds are 11ETH and 23ETH respectively, but its gain will be 17248USDT and 36063USDT respectively after converting to USDT.

NFT Index Projects Listed on MEXC
NFT Index Projects Listed on MEXC

MEXC, the global one-stop cryptocurrency trading platform, has launched NFT Index to lower the threshold for participants to purchase blue-chip NFTs. This is the world’s first NFT Index launched by a cryptocurrency exchange.

What is NFT Index?

To put it simply, MEXC uses the purchase of a certain amount of a certain blue-chip NFT (potential ones) NFT collection as its value support, and divides the purchased NFT into a certain amount for indexation.Users only need to trade like a spot to get a certain share of the NFT Index to enjoy related NFT rights at the same time. For example, MEXC purchases NFT before Moonbirds airdrops the second-generation NFT. Hence, after MEXC receives the second-generation NFT airdrop, it will sell the second-generation NFT Moonbirds Oddities at a suitable price for sale. The share of NFT Index positions will be distributed to NMOON holders accordingly.

In the same way, when an NFT officially issues a Token and airdrops it to NFT holders for free, MEXC will return the airdrop obtained to the holder according to the NFT Index position share. At the same time, its NFT Index not only can be bought and sold at any time, but also can choose to redeem its NFT when the share reaches a complete NFT exchange.

Take N MOON launched by MEXC as an example. The NFT Index is supported by #5816, #347, #8298 Moonbird purchased by MEXCC, and is split into 10,000,000 Indexes for free buying and selling purposes, which the purchase volume has reached 1,000,000 units. Purchasers can contact MEXC to redeem a complete NFT every week.

Up to now, MEXC has launched 9 NFT Indexes supported by Moonbirds, Clone X, Azuki, Meebits, Doodles, Invisible Friends, etc. including NMOON, NCLONEX, NAKI, NMEEBITS, NDDS, NIFRIEND, etc. It is not only the first exchange in the world to launch NFT Indexes, but also the exchange with the most listed blue-chip NFT Indexes.

Why you have to choose blue chip NFTs? The reason behind is that although the current NFT is the leading track in the cryptocurrency industry, and its current total market value has reached 24.53 billion US dollars, but exaggeratedly speaking, 99% of NFT projects have been eliminated by the market or are going to be eliminated. The risk value of zeroing for the remaining 1% is low after going through a challenging time in the market, hence with the detonation of the on-chain ecology of ETH 2.0, NFT keeps a great imagination to enter Web3.0, and owns a strong market development space.

In addition, MEXC not only screened blue-chip NFTs and launched the NFT Index, but also laid out the NFT track as early as the beginning of 2020. At that time, NFT was in the initial stage of development, but MEXC had already tapped high-quality NFT projects and launched them. Projects such as GALA, AXS, SAND, MANA, CHZ, APE, etc. were first-listed on MEXC in different time periods. Among them, MANA was launched in February 2020, and its highest gain hit 51,900% after launching, while other projects such as AXS, SAND and APE hit the highest gain of 109,968%, 42,300% and 4,900% respectively.

According to incomplete statistics, with the rise of NFT track and NFT in SocialFi, GameFi, Metaverse, Metaverse, NFTfi and the applications of other fields, currently MEXC has carried out an in-depth 4-year planning for more than ten sub-tracks such as public chain, DeFi, NFT, DAO, etc. Among the more than 2,000 projects launched by MEXC, in addition to the public chain and DeFi track, NFT track projects form a tripod complexion with its continuous increasing proportion.

About MEXC

Established in April 2018, MEXC is a digital asset trading platform with over 7 million users, which offers users one-stop services including spot, margin, leveraged ETFs, derivatives trading and staking services. MEXC believes “User first, service foremost”, and creates a community where users can access and trade the latest best-in-class digital asset across the world. For more information, please visit the website and blog. Follow MEXC on Twitter.

Join MEXC and Start Trading Today!