Are you intrigued by the power of MX Tokens and the exciting opportunities it presents? If so, you’ve probably come across the terms MEXC Launchpad and Kickstarter. Let’s find out how MX became a magnet for free airdrops, attracting the attention of both seasoned investors and newcomers to the crypto space.
What are MX Token and Airdrop?
MX Tokens are the native tokens of the MEXC Exchange. It is a renowned centralized crypto exchange with more than 10 million users worldwide. These tokens serve as the backbone of the exchange, enabling various functionalities such as transaction discounts, governance, and event participation.
Meanwhile, airdrops are token distribution method that directly “drops” into your wallet. Furthermore, they are now a powerful marketing and distribution strategy in the crypto space. New projects often use airdrops to build a community, distribute tokens, and raise awareness about their platform. Airdrops can vary in value and requirements, but they commonly involve holding a certain amount of a specific token to be eligible for the airdrop.
The Benefits of MEXC Launchpad and Kickstarter
Benefits to users:
- A platform to observe and vote for potential promising tokens
- Receive new tokens at their initial listing price
- Allowing users to earn more than 30 airdrops weekly
- Acts as a channel for daily passive income (Valued at an average of $60 weekly)
- Diversify crypto portfolio with zero additional cost
Benefits to crypto projects:
- A platform to gain exposure and support
- Increases token liquidity on MEXC
- Diversify token holders and build a bigger community
- Increases project credibility in the crypto space
- A platform to kickstart your project with quality crypto users
How Can MEXC Afford So Many Free Airdrops?
Here is the concept of free airdrops in MEXC. We look for promising projects in the crypto space. Then, we provide these promising projects with a launchpad to kickstart their crypto journey. In essence, MEXC provides a platform for projects to market and promote their projects.
If they receive enough support from our users, these projects will begin their listing on MEXC’s main, innovation, or assessment market for spot trading. Meanwhile, users show support through MEXC’s native token, MX token. They can “commit” MX tokens to vote on potential projects on the Launchpad or Kickstarter platform. (It is important to note that committing MX tokens is just a figure of speech. You are not actually locking or spending any tokens.)
In return, MEXC will reward users who voted with free airdrops of that particular project. For example, MEXC is launching ZZZ Token on the Launchpad. John thinks ZZZ is a good project and wishes to see it listed on the spot market. Therefore, he commits MX tokens and votes for ZZZ. After the event concludes, he will receive ZZZ tokens in the form of airdrops as a token of appreciation for supporting ZZZ. Ultimately, it is a win-win situation for both ZZZ and John.
How to Participate and Get Free Airdrops With MX Tokens
Participating in MX Token airdrops is relatively straightforward. To be eligible, individuals need to hold a minimum amount of 1,000 MX Tokens in their wallets for 15 days (Kickstarter) and 30 days (Launchpad). Once you have reached the required holding days, you can head to MX Zone and participate in all the free airdrop events.
Furthermore, committing MX tokens does not actually lock your tokens. Therefore, you are free to do anything you want with your tokens. Since it is a non-lockup event, you can actually commit to every single project with 1,000 MX tokens. The more events you participate in, the more free airdrops you will receive!
How to buy MX Token (MX)
You can buy MX Token (MX) on MEXC by following the steps:
- Log in to your MEXC account and click [Trade]. Click on [Spot].
- Search “MX” using the search bar to see the available trading pairs. Take MX/USDT as an example.
- Scroll down and go to the [Spot] box. Enter the amount of MX you want to buy. You can choose from opening a Limit order, a Market order, or a Stop-limit order. Take Market order as an example. Click [Buy MX] to confirm your order. You will find the purchased MX in your Spot Wallet.
You can find a detailed guide on how to buy MX tokens here.
MEXC will only grow bigger and better. This means more free airdrops than ever for MX token holders. Participate now and reap rewards like never before!
Meanwhile, check out all of the listings in the Innovation and Assessment zones as well as the major tokens in the Main Zone – we have more amazing projects to come! Visit the Hot Projects section as well to uncover more featured popular tokens. Lastly, feel free to visit MEXC Academy to learn more about cryptocurrency!
Start your travel on MEXC