1. log in to MEXC App, and click the [Futures] button at the bottom.
2. Click on the K-line icon in the upper right corner to view the K-line chart. Click on the right side of the K-line symbol to view contract details, use the calculator, and other functions.
(1) MEXC sustainable contracts include USDT-based contracts and currency-based contracts. USDT-based contracts are sustainable contracts with USDT as margin, and currency-based contracts are sustainable contracts with corresponding digital assets as margin, and users can choose different pairs for trading according to their needs.
(2) Transfer funds, if the currently available funds are insufficient, you can transfer the funds from the current account to the contract account. Click the [Wallets] button at the bottom of the main page and then click the [Transfer] button at the top right of the assets screen, select the transfer amount and then click the [Transfer] button at the bottom of the screen.
(3) Enter the amount to be transferred and click the [Transfer] button below
(4) Submit an order, select the order method and choose to buy or sell according to your situation.