Coinweb (CWEB/USDT – Trade it here) is a Cross-Chain Computation Platform building a decentralized cloud that anyone can use; and has no central authority and provides access to Blockchain’s groundbreaking technologies and liquidity. Coinweb addresses fundamental problems with current blockchain technology. Coinweb aims to be the first general-purpose blockchain platform to deliver true interoperability for real-world usage.
What is Coinweb used for?
Coinweb is building a decentralized cloud that anyone can use. The decentralized cloud plugs into existing and new blockchains that sit below it, connects to traditional industries around it and allows developers to create powerful decentralized projects on top of it that promise a more advanced, fair and prosperous society for everyone.
- Coinweb’s Reactive Smart Contracts have their own wallets, which they can use to pay themselves. This allows them to stay active continuously to monitor, move, process or synchronize data between blockchains without the need for external payments.
- Coinweb’s Delay Graph removes the threat of reorganizations by delaying information sent to other blockchains. This allows the team to reliably synchronize data across blockchains.
- Coinweb’s Inchain Architecture allows developers to shard (break up) different components of an application and spread them optimally over different blockchains and the decentralized Coinweb processing layer. This allows developers to run much more advanced decentralized applications than anything possible today.
- Coinweb has made significant investments to secure its licenses and fiat rails, making it easy to exchange the most common fiat currencies with CWEB worldwide. Projects building on top of Coinweb can simply use our licenses and fiat rails without incurring the costs of obtaining their own, enabling much deeper penetration into traditional business sectors. As a result, applications built on top of Coinweb can deliver the massive benefits of blockchain technology and our superior processing power to almost every part of the global economy.
Core Features of Coinweb Project
- Delivering the benefits of decentralization: The Decentralized Cloud
Decentralized applications called dApps are still mostly limited to decentralized finance use cases due to scaling limitations. The Cloud allows developers to eventually build powerful decentralized apps that can compete with Instagram or Gmail, and it allows centralized apps to easily access blockchain features such as decentralized IDs, data verification, crypto payments, and more…
- The Gateway to Crypto
Coinweb’s Gateway to Crypto makes it easy for anyone to use the cross-chain features through a growing suite of products. It will be the first consumer-ready cross-chain Layer-2 token creation platform, enabling the first blockchain agnostic tokens and NFTs that can be used in a decentralized and interconnected marketplace. This includes issuing, moving, and selling tokens across chains, secure bridging, broad marketplace integrations upon mainnet launch, and more. The first three products are scheduled to launch by the end of 2022 and provide services for personal and professional use.
Tokenmics of CWEB
CWEB is the world’s first blockchain agnostic token, embedded into multiple underlying chains via the Coinweb protocol. It can move freely between all connected chains, allowing it to be traded on various decentralized exchanges and move to a different chain if a chain is failing, has security breaches, or becomes too expensive.
CWEB was launched as an ERC20 token and will be converted to the native Coinweb token on Layer 2 before mainnet release, where it will be used by various economic actors.
The total and maximum token supply of CWEB tokens is 7,680,000,000. The CWEB token distribution is done as follows:
General Vesting: Seed round vesting over 24 months, Private / Strategic rounds over 12 months, Company over 36 months, all with no lock-up period. Mining reserve release starts 2022H2 max 10% of balance pr. year.
Founders + Team Vesting: Team and Partners vest over 36 months with a 12-month lock up. Founders vest over 48 months with a 12-month lock-up.
Who are the founders of CWEB?
CEO Toby Gilbert attended UCL and went on to focus on the tech and telco spaces. With a proven track record of founding new start-ups, including having successfully invested in and exited three telecommunications companies operating in Europe, Africa, and Asia, Toby invested in and led both the Blockfort and OnRamp team, as well as co-founding and leading the Coinweb project since 2018.
CTO Knut Arne Vinger is a tech pioneer and early adopter of digital currencies and payment systems. Knut attended the University of Oslo. NASA and the US Department of Defence published his thesis on evolutionary hardware. Knut developed one of the first online mobile slot machines and has worked extensively in telecommunications as CTO of Nouvel Air Group Inc. Knut is also a founder and an architect of the Blockfort and OnRamp platforms.
CFO Andrew Chilcott is a chartered accountant with a Master of Applied Finance from Macquarie University, Sydney. Since leaving university, he has held a number of senior accounting and CFO roles with the likes of Automotive Holdings Group, Telstra, and Lloyds International. He has been investing and maintaining a keen interest in crypto projects (specifically tokenomics) since 2016.
Recent CWEB Token Price & Performance
Since listed on MEXC in 2022, CWEB has been rising recently from the lowest of 0.02491 USDT to the highest of 0.03238 USDT during the past 30 days.
How to buy CWEB Token?
You can buy CWEB on MEXC following the steps:
- Search “CWEB” using the search bar to see the available trading pairs. Take CWEB/USDT as an example.
- Scroll down and go to the [Spot] box. Enter the amount of CWEB you want to buy. You can choose from opening a Limit order, a Market order, or a Stop-limit order. Take Market order as an example. Click [Buy CWEB] to confirm your order. You will find the purchased CWEB in your Spot Wallet.
Interested in crypto like CWEB?
MEXC lists moonshot and provides access to trading of major crypto coins like CWEB. Keep an eye on our listings in Innovation and Assessment zones and major tokens in the Main Zone – we have more great projects to come! Also, visit the hot projects section to find more hot tokens that were listed already. If you want to know more about crypto trading, visit MEXC Academy.