- Hold MX tokens and get up to 50% discount on trading fees.
- Join MEXC Launchpad and Kickstarter with MX tokens and receive free airdrops weekly.
MEXC has consistently aimed to enhanced the trading experience for its users. One of the ways it accomplishes this goal is through the introduction of MX tokens. Today, we are proud to introduce yet another benefit of holding MX tokens. Let’s explore the various benefits that traders can enjoy by utilizing MX tokens on the MEXC platform!
New Feature – 50% Trading Fee Discounts on MEXC Spot Trading
MEXC users can now amplify their trading advantages with the introduction of an exciting new feature! We are proud to introduce a 50% trading fee discount on spot trading. Simply hold 1,000 MX tokens for 15 consecutive days, and you will automatically be entitled to a 50% discount on spot trading fees! With the discount, you can enjoy a rate as low as 0.05%! This significantly reduces your transaction costs, allowing for more efficient and cost-effective trading strategies.
50% Trading Fee Discounts on MEXC Futures Trading
In addition to spot trading, MEXC extends the benefits of MX tokens to futures trading. Traders engaging in futures contracts on the platform can enjoy a substantial 50% discount on trading fees when using MX tokens. Similarly, all you have to do is hold 1,000 MX tokens for 15 consecutive days. Then, you are automatically eligible to trade with discounts!
You will be able to enjoy a rate of 0.005% for futures maker fees as well as 0.025% taker fees, one of the lowest in the market. This reduction in fees not only contributes to increased profitability but also encourages traders to explore the diverse range of trading options available on MEXC.
Can I get Discounts If I Do Not Have Enough MX Tokens?
Of course! You are still able to receive discounts despite not having enough tokens. Using the MX deduction program, you can enjoy up to 20% discount on spot trading fees and a 10% discount on futures trading fees! This ensures that every trader has the opportunity to benefit from the reduced trading fees, regardless of their current MX token holdings. Here is how it works:
MX Deduction on Spot Trading
After you enable MX deduction for spot trading, MEXC will use MX tokens instead of USDT as fees. In return, users will receive a 20% discount for all spot trading fees until you disable the MX deduction or when your MX tokens run out.
MX Deduction on Futures Trading
Similar to spot trading, you can enable MX deduction and enjoy 10% off futures trading fees. Simply transfer MX into your futures account. Doing so will offset USDT-margined futures trading fees with MX tokens.
Free Airdrops From Holding MX Tokens
To further incentivize MEXC users, MX token holders can enjoy a rewarding airdrop program. Traders holding more than 1,000 MX tokens in their accounts can join MEXC Kickstarter and become eligible for free airdrops. These airdrops contain various cryptocurrencies, providing an additional avenue for users to grow their digital asset portfolios. Furthermore, there is an average of 30+ free airdrops weekly with a prize pool higher than $1.7 Million. Therefore, hold MX tokens now and enjoy all the privileges that MX provides!
How to buy MX Token (MX)
- Visit and log in to the official MEXC website, hover the cursor over [Spot] at the top of the page, and select [Spot].
- Type “MX” into the search bar on the right, and find the MX/USDT trading pair.
- Below the K-line chart, enter the amount and the price at which you want to buy MX.
- Click on [Buy MX] to complete the purchase and wait for the order to be executed on the market.
You can find a detailed guide on how to buy MX tokens here.
Here is a simple guide to Join MEXC Launchpad and Kickstarter
- Purchase and hold MX Tokens in your spot wallet (Buy now!)
- Hold at least 1,000 MX Tokens in your spot wallet for 30 consecutive days.
- Once 30 days have passed, you can commit the MX Tokens to a Non-lockup Event.
- Click on the Quick Commit Button to join all events simultaneously.
- After the event ends, the system will first divide the total prize pool.
- Then, it will distribute the airdrops based on the user’s proportion of valid commitment.
- The more MX Tokens you commit, the more airdrops you receive!
- After the airdrop reward distribution, head on to the (Reward History Page) to learn of the airdrop details!
Quite a simple process right? What are you waiting for? Join now at MX Zone!
Start your travel on MEXC