Hedz is a new collection of 1,000 NFTs from the illustrious creator of Pepe the frog, Matt Furie. Each Hedz is a hand-drawn, 1/1 work of love with a unique name. This article explores the core features of Hedz and how one can purchase Hedz by first purchasing ETH as a base token on the MEXC Exchange.
How does Hezd mint work？
According to the plan of the launch platform Chain/Saw, Hedz by Matt Furie is a pure art NFT project without any roadmap and empowerment.
The Hedz mint is going to happen in 3 Phases:
- Chain/Saw Collectors Mint (Fri, Sept. 16, 2022, @ ~12 pm PDT / 7 pm UTC) – During this phase, community members who hold tokens from previous Chain/Saw NFT releases will be able to mint Hedz. Collectors will have 72 hours to mint their Hedz. The number of Hedz you’ll be able to mint depends on users’ Chain/Saw NFT holdings. Find us on Discord for details!
- Chain/Saw Community Mint (Mon, Sept. 19, 2022, @ ~1 pm PDT / 8 pm UTC) – At the close of the Collectors Mint, we’ll be raffling off a bunch of spots for Chain/Saw community members to mint. The number of spots raffled off will equal the number of unminted Hedz. Each winner will have 48 hours to mint 1 Hedz.
- Public Mint (Wed, Sept. 21, 2022, @ ~1 pm PDT / 8 pm UTC) – Any Hedz left over after the previous phases will be up for grabs in a public mint.
Chain/Saw launched in March 2021 as an artist-founded NFT platform focused on intimate artist collaborations and boutique microsite experiences.
Chain/Saw is a space for artists and collectors to both create and experiment with a new digital art paradigm and ultimately shape it.
Chain/Saw was founded to further the challenging conversation surrounding the future of digital art, engaging a community of artists, inspired collectors, and curious audiences alike.
How to buy Hedz?
To purchase Hedz, users can either purchase ETH first on MEXC Exchange following the steps listed below:
- Log in to your MEXC account and click [Trade](ETH). Click on [Spot].
- Search “ETH” using the search bar to see the available trading pairs. Take ETH/USDT as an example.
- Scroll down and go to the [Spot] box. Enter the amount of ETH you want to buy. You can choose from opening a Limit order, a Market order, or a Stop-limit order. Take Market order as an example. Click [Buy ETH] to confirm your order. You will find the purchased ETH in your Spot Wallet.
After purchasing your desired amount of ETH, you can send them to your Metamask wallet and then purchase Hedz on OpenSea.
Recent Hedz Price & Performance
Over the last 14 days, the collection Hedz has had an average price of 2.3545 ETH and an average transaction volume of 1,353.8563. Until now, Hedz accumulated a total transaction volume of 1,400 ETH.
Interested in buying NFTs? We have more!
MEXC not only provides access to the world’s most popular tokens and new GEMs, but also offers unique assets & tools! Visit the hot projects section to find more hot tokens that were listed already. If you want to know more about crypto trading, visit MEXC Academy