7RCC’s ESG-Conscious Bitcoin ETF: A Leap Towards Sustainable Crypto Investments

In a groundbreaking development for the cryptocurrency market, 7RCC, an environmentally conscious company, has recently submitted an application for a spot Bitcoin Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF). This move represents a significant stride towards merging cryptocurrency investment with environmental sustainability, catering to the increasing demand for investments aligned with environmental, social, and governance (ESG) criteria.

7RCC's ESG-Conscious Bitcoin ETF: A Leap Towards Sustainable Crypto Investments
7RCC’s ESG-Conscious Bitcoin ETF: A Leap Towards Sustainable Crypto Investments

Innovative Investment Composition

At the heart of the 7RCC Bitcoin ETF lies its distinctive investment composition, setting it apart from conventional cryptocurrency investment vehicles. The fund allocates 80% of its capital to direct Bitcoin (BTC) investments, with the remaining 20% dedicated to carbon credit futures. This innovative structure aims to counterbalance the environmental impact typically associated with Bitcoin mining, addressing a longstanding criticism of the cryptocurrency space. By integrating carbon credit futures, 7RCC seeks to offer a carbon-neutral trading strategy, meeting the growing demand for sustainable investment options within the crypto market.

Gemini as a Custodial Choice

In a departure from the norm, where most Bitcoin ETF applicants have chosen Coinbase Exchange as their custodian, 7RCC has strategically selected Gemini. This decision underscores the company’s commitment to ensuring the security and regulatory compliance of the Bitcoin assets under management. Gemini’s role as a custodian is pivotal in safeguarding the integrity of the ETF and fostering investor confidence in the security and management of digital assets.

Market Position and Future Outlook of 7RCC

By entering the Bitcoin ETF arena, 7RCC joins the ranks of established firms such as Ark 21Shares, Grayscale, and BlackRock. However, what sets 7RCC apart is its ESG-centric approach. This approach makes it a pioneer in integrating cryptocurrency investment with a strong commitment to environmental sustainability. Furthermore, this unique positioning does not only distinguishes 7RCC from its competitors. It also addresses the growing investor interest in sustainable investment opportunities within the cryptocurrency space.

The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is anticipated to approve spot Bitcoin ETFs in the near future. If approved, 7RCC’s ETF would not only expand the array of available investment vehicles. It will also also set a precedent for carbon-neutral strategies in cryptocurrency investments. The approval would underscore the industry’s responsiveness to ESG considerations and mark a significant milestone in the evolution of cryptocurrency investment products.


7RCC’s application for a spot Bitcoin ETF represents a forward-thinking approach that aligns cryptocurrency investments with environmental sustainability. The innovative composition of the fund, combining direct Bitcoin investments with carbon credit futures, reflects a commitment to addressing environmental concerns associated with crypto mining. By choosing Gemini as a custodian, 7RCC further emphasizes its dedication to ensuring the security and compliance of its ETF.

If approved, 7RCC’s Bitcoin ETF could pave the way for more ESG-conscious investment products in the cryptocurrency market, shaping a more sustainable and responsible future for digital asset investments. As the industry awaits regulatory decisions, the move by 7RCC sets a positive precedent for the integration of ESG principles into the evolving landscape of cryptocurrency investment.

Personal Note From MEXC Team

Check out our MEXC trading page and find out what we have to offer! There are also a ton of interesting articles to get you up to speed with the crypto world. Lastly, join our MEXC Creators project and share your opinion about everything crypto! Happy trading! Learn about interoperability now!

Join MEXC and Start Trading Today!