Step 1: Openning Trade Terminal
Log in to MEXC Website, click on Trade – Spot on the top menu bar and go to the spot trading page
Step 2: Spot trading Interface Introduction
(1). Market PriceTrading volume of trading pair in 24 hours
(2). Asks (Sell orders) book
(3). Bids (Buy orders) book
(4). Candlestick chart and Technical Indicators
(5). Trading Type: Spot / ETF / Margin / Futures / OTC
(6). Type of order: Limit / Market / Stop-limit
- Limit is an order type that allows you to buy or sell crypto for a specific price.
- Market allows you to buy or sell crypto for the real-time market price.
- Stop-Limit is an order type that will be automatically placed when your trigger price is reached.
(7). Buy Cryptocurrency
(8). Sell Cryptocurrency
(9). Market and Trading pairs.
(10). Market latest completed transaction
(11). Your Limit Order / Stop-limit Order / Order History
Step 3: Transfer Funds to Spot Account
Before you can start spot trading, you need to have crypto in your spot account. You can buy crypto via different methods.
- You can buy at P2P Market by clicking on “Buy Crypto” on the top menu bar to go to the OTC trading interface and transfer from fiat account to spot account.
- Or deposit crypto to your spot account by crypto.
Step 4: Buy Crypto
- The default order type is a limit order. If you want to buy/sell crypto as soon as possible, you may switch to [Market] Order. By choosing a market order, you can trade instantly at the current market price.
- If the market price of BTC/USDT is at 61,000, but you want to buy 0.1 BTC at a specific price, for example, 60,000, you can place a [Limit] order.
- Once the market price reaches your set price, your placed order will be executed. And you will find 0.1 BTC (commission excluded) in your spot account.
Step 5: Sell Crypto
- If you want to quickly sell your BTC, you may switch to [Market] Order.
- Entering the selling quantity 0.1 to complete the transaction instantly.
- If the market price of BTC is 63,000 USDT, you will find 6,300 USDT (commission excluded) in your Spot account.
You can try to trade with USDT in the MEXC spot market, and successfully purchase your first crypto asset other than USDT. In addition to spot trading, MEXC provides other products such as futures trading, ETF trading, and margin trading. You can click on recommended relevant articles to learn more about them.
Users can enable MX trading fees discount through the Asset Page.
Under normal circumstances, the spot trading fee for makers and takers is 0.2%. But with MX discount they will be only 0.16%! Don’t forget to buy some MX!
In addition, users can also become VIP customers by depositing, and obtain exclusive privileges and exclusive fee rates.
Earn More! Already deposited some assets to your account? Time to enjoy the benefits of holding crypto on MEXC. MEXC Staking is a simple and easy way for users to stake their tokens in order to receive additional APY.
Firstly, you need to have crypto in your spot account. Then, go to Staking page from the top menu bar.
1. Fixed Pool
A fixed pool is a pool that you need to stake at least the minimum days required and to get a premium return. You will see the fixed mining pools on the page, and you may go to the special crypto page by clicking on “Stake now”
Take BTC as an example, when you stake BTC at Day T, your yield will start generating at T+1, and you can unlock the staked BTC starting from T+16. Finally, get back all principals and yield at T+19. You may carefully read the attention part, and stake your crypto by agreeing to it.
2. Flexible Pool
A flexible pool is a pool that instead of staking, you only need to hold crypto in your spot account and get yield on holdings. And the system will automatically count the minimum holding amount in a day to give you yield on it. You will see the fixed mining pools on the page, and you may go to the special crypto page by clicking on “Trade”
Take USDT as an example, when you stake BTC at Day T, your yield will start generating at T+1, and you can your yield on T+2. For example, you join the USDT Flexible Pool on Day T, and have 10000 USDT in your spot account on Day T+1. Then on Day T+2, you will get 10000*2.99%/365=0.819 USDT interest. You may carefully read the attention part, and join the Flexible Pools by agreeing to it.
MEXC Staking is giving benefits to users who can hold or stake their assets on MEXC. It provides different pools for various coins to fulfill the needs of users. Thus, when users don’t perform trading, they can also have some yields on their assets to earn by holding. For specific rules, please pay close attention to the announcements of each event.